BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

My last pregnancy picture




Tomorrow, if the hospital is not full I am going to the hospital for inducing labor.
So, this would be my last pregnancy picture. Dave is doing steam cleaning the carpet for all the rooms and trying to get things done before the baby get home.




-Here is the picture of a steam cleaner he uses for carpet cleaning. He rents it for $30 a day from True Value. It is cheaper to do it ourselve than using a service. The pain part is moving the furnitures around.


Micah is spending a night over Tom & P' Noi's house. He is happy because he knows he cans play more of WII games over there. If I have the baby by tomorrow evening, P' Noi and Tom will bring him to the hospital, otherwise Dave will pick him up.


After the baby is born, I have a lot of things to do. Our place is still not organize. I still have to do more cleaning and organizing. I really do need help, but I have nobody! I wish I could have Oak flies to Alaska and help me out with this!

I better get some rest. Tomorrow is a big day of my life. I can hardly wait to meet Malachi! So does Dave and Micah!

0 comments: